Build a Brand. Sell an Experience.
A Notion operating system and resource hub for building and maintaining an online print shop or apparel store. Create a source of side income for yourself using the print on demand model.
A Notion kit for those who create:
- Graphic designers and artists looking to make some passive income
- Content creators looking to build out a store for their brand
- Solo-preneurs looking to build multiple brands and simple online businesses
- Current POD store owners looking to improve their systems and organization
What you'll be able to do with this template:
✅ Learn tips, tricks, and lessons for selling prints online
✅ Create a definitive brand concept for your niche
✅ Organize your product catalog and designs
✅ Build a well-informed strategy for your Instagram content
✅ Learn to build a strong Facebook Ads funnel
✅ Keep track of finances, sales, and discounts
What's Included in the Kit:
- Instagram Calendar and Hashtag Databases
- Product Catalog and Design Databases
- Expense and Profit Tracker
- Reflection Journal and Knowledge Base
- Curated Resources and Tools
- Goals, Key Results, Project and Task Workflows
- Brand Concept Worksheet and Asset Guide
- Advanced Facebook Ads Funnel Guide
Organize your product catalog and designs
- Keep track of all the products and designs for your store with three robust databases.
- Easily export your product catalog to be used for uploading into your Facebook Product Catalog.
- Calculate profit margins, sale prices, and Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) for your products.
Build a well-informed strategy for your Instagram content
- Organize your Instagram calendar and find out what designs, products, product types, and images lead to the best engagement for your audience in an interconnected system of databases.
- Focus on what hashtags, days of the week, and content are most effective for you.
Learn tips, tricks, and lessons for selling prints online
- Curated resources and tools to start and grow your business.
- Guides on how to run giveaway contests, reach out to influencers, and Facebook Ad funnels.
How does this work?
After purchasing the template, you'll receive a link to the Notion kit for you to duplicate into your own workspace. Once there, you can customize the OS however you like or keep it as is.
If you don't know much about Notion, that's fine! I give a guide and resources within the OS to help you navigate through it.
I don't know graphic design. Can I still use this?
Yes! In this OS I give helpful resources on how to acquire designs to be used in your store. I also give helpful tips on how to prepare designs for uploading into your store.
Is this really worth $49?
I've put in over a hundred hours building this OS with guides, systems and workflows that I have used myself with my own print on demand business. This OS is an investment in yourself and your future income stream. It's a stepping stone and guide for you to build your online business and scale it to something big!
Does it cost to use Notion?
No. Notion provides a free basic plan you can use with this kit just fine.
Does it cost money to create a Print on Demand store?
There are no overhead costs to Print on Demand. It will require some money if you do product giveaways, paid advertising, hire a designer, or build a custom website – but starting out small with a simple POD vendor and Instagram account doesn't cost anything and can be a good place to start to build your audience and scale from there.
Do you have a refund policy?
Of course. If you feel like this Print on Demand Store OS hasn't provided you with any value, send me an email within the first 30 days of your purchase and I'll give you a refund. This OS is meant to be an investment for building yourself a stream of revenue and I want to make sure you get a good value out of it.
Send me a DM on Twitter (@krbarrett_). I'm happy to answer more questions.
All-in-one Notion dashboard