Build a Brand. Sell an Experience.
A Notion operating system and resource hub for building and maintaining an online print shop or apparel store. Create a source of side income for yourself using the print on demand model. Click here for more info and FAQs.
A Notion kit for those who create:
- Graphic designers and artists looking to make some passive income
- Content creators looking to build out a store for their brand
- Solo-preneurs looking to build multiple brands and simple online businesses
- Current POD store owners looking to improve their systems and organization
What this Notion kit will provide you:
- Learn tips, tricks, and lessons for selling prints online
- Create a definitive brand concept for your niche
- Organize your product catalog and designs
- Build a well-informed strategy for your Instagram content
- Learn to build a strong Facebook Ads funnel
- Keep track of finances, sales, and discounts
Inside the kit
- Instagram Calendar and Hashtag Databases
- Product Catalog and Design Databases
- Expense and Profit Tracker
- Reflection Journal and Knowledge Base
- Curated Resources and Tools
- Goals, Key Results, Project and Task Workflows
- Brand Concept Worksheet and Asset Guide
- Advanced Facebook Ads Funnel Guide
Organize your product catalog and designs
- Keep track of all the products and designs for your store with three robust databases.
- Easily export your product catalog to be used for uploading into your Facebook Product Catalog.
- Calculate profit margins, sale prices, and Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) for your products.
Build a well-informed strategy for your Instagram content
- Organize your Instagram calendar and find out what designs, products, product types, and images lead to the best engagement for your audience in an interconnected system of databases.
- Focus on what hashtags, days of the week, and content are most effective for you.
Learn tips, tricks, and lessons for selling prints online
- Curated resources and tools to start and grow your business.
- Guides on how to run giveaway contests, reach out to influencers, and Facebook Ad funnels.